There is something special about a delicious cupcake. Use your creativity and try out all kinds of flavour combinations.
From classics like chocolate and vanilla, to kicked-up versions with peanut butter, beetroot and even lavender., cupcakes can make most people smile.
Others say that they have been around for ever and were always in delicious style.
More unique cupcake flavour combinations are emerging as people are baking them in different sizes and even adding savoury elements.
Perfect for a Tea Party
Whether you’re a pro with the icing piping bag or an enthusiastic amateur, now is the time to get your apron on and get baking. Be adventurous. Cupcakes are perfect for any Tea Party.
If you’re yearning for something other than run-of-the-mill vanilla and chocolate flavours, take a look at these unique combinations. They range from vegan alternatives like pumpkin and chocolate chip cupcakes to chocolate cinnamon cheesecake cupcakes. By now you must be salivating, so prepare to bust out the muffin tin!
Here are a few unusual cupcake ideas:
- Brown Butter Vanilla Bean Popcorn Chocolate Cupcakes. Such a fantastic blend of textures and flavours. Chocolate cake forms the base of these brown-butter-frosting-and-caramel-corn-topped cupcakes
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes. Lightly lemon-flavored cupcakes are topped with a dollop of lemon curd and swirl of toasted meringue frosting. What a delicious combo?
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cupcakes. Fans of salty-sweet combos will fall for these swoon-worthy cupcakes
- Peppermint Cupcakes with frosting and a bunch of lavender
- Chocolate-courgette cupcakes.
- Cinnamon Blueberry cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Honey Banana cupcakes with Nutella Ganache
Cupcake Paper Cups
Besides the flavours of the actual cupcake and the icing and decorations, there is always the matter or the paper cups.
In addition to paper, cupcake liners may be made from very thin aluminium foil. Non-disposable silicone rubber liners are popular at present. They can stand up on their own, foil and silicone liners can also be used on a flat baking sheet, which makes them popular among people who do not have a specialized muffin tin.
Display and Transport Cupcakes
Your beautiful cupcakes are far too special to just be displayed on a plate. Use one of our three tier cardboard cupcake stands to show them off. And of course we have the best cupcake carriers on the market.
We have a wide range of baking supplies and accessories at all four our stores. If you don’t find what you are looking for, please discuss it with the manager.