One-pot container garden are perfect if you have limited space. You can grow herbs, flowers and even vegetables in a pot.
If you think you can’t grow your own herbs and flowers because you lack the garden space, think again. Actually we can grow more than we think we can.
Explaining one-pot container gardening
Getting a bit of direct sunlight can go a long way. Whether you have a small balcony off your apartment or a little concrete slab off your house, you can grow your own fresh, homegrown herbs and vegetables. We’re going to explain how to create an one-pot container garden:
- Purchase one of our large store containers (choose the size you wish your garden to be), and drill holes into it for drainage.
- Purchase or dig up some soil and fill the container and plant your seedlings! Make sure you check with the nursery how much sunlight your plants need. We have T markers available if you’d like to mark which herbs are which!
- We have a variety of pots available for your flowers if you want to keep them separate from your vegetable garden.
- Purchase one of our watering cans or spray bottles and make sure you keep watering your garden.
- Create your own compost with old vegetable and fruit peels and toss it in your garden to keep your garden fresh and alive.